Two thousand students, sixty-regions – participants of all-Russian festival, not to mention the jury, the volunteers and the spectators. As it turned out, the youth arts enjoys an enviable popularity.
Last Friday, may 15, at the stadium of FEFU campus long-awaited event for many – Grand opening of the XXIII all-Russian festival «Russian student spring”. The ceremony was attended by the Governor of Primorsky Krai Vladimir Miklushevsky, the Senator from Primorsky Svetlana Goryacheva, Chairman of the Russian Council of youth Pavel Sergey Lavrov, Deputy Minister of education and science of the Russian Federation, Mr Kaganov and more than three thousand people.
In absentia the opening ceremony was attended by the President of Russia Vladimir Putin – the meeting was opened with sent to the head of state telegram. «Student spring” gives young people a chance to Express themselves, to demonstrate their abilities in various fields — the music and choreography, theater arts and journalism. And, of course, “Student spring” — it is always bright, memorable holiday. I’m sure this forum will Continue reading
Over the successful conduct of the Venetian Carnival working the major cultural organizations of the city: the Biennale, Teatro La Fenice and Teatro Stabile del Veneto. The carnival, which will take place under the strict artistic direction of Marco Balik, will be called the “Sensation: 6 districts x 6 senses”. The festival programme – many activities in each of these areas will follow the routes, is most closely associated with the world of the senses.
THE CARNIVAL IN VIAREGGIO
Viareggio (province of Lucca, region Tuscany)
The protagonist of the Carnival in Viareggio will continue to be the Burlamacco. The Foundation of the Carnival celebrates its centenary of his ideological Continue reading
Motto: everyone Has at home something like that, what you want to say in the hearing (M. Prishvin).
1. Objective: improving the culture of inter-ethnic and inter-ethnic relations in the younger generation, familiarizing students with the traditions of national cultures through the arts around the world.
• nurturing friendly relations to each other,
• to generate interest in the culture, national traditions and customs of different countries,
• to develop creative and communication skills,
• include in the process of working on a large project teams of students.
• exhibition of drawings
• country presentations – our neighbors
4. The organizer of the festival . SCHOOL № 9 Continue reading